TOM is a global community connecting people with disabilities (“Need-Knowers”) with Makers, designers and engineers to create solutions for everyday challenges.
Visiting Israel? Planning a convention? Organizing a staff day? Want to make a difference?
Choose from one of our three exciting workshops:
Workshop 1: One-hour interactive lecture
Workshop 2: Three-hour hands-on workshop
Workshop 3: Full-day experiential seminar
We’ve organized workshops around the world for students, teenagers, and professionals of varying ages and backgrounds. We believe in creating a unique experience for you and will set up a 15-minute planning phone call to discuss your expectations for the workshop and any special interests or skills you may have.
What to expect at TOM:
- Discover a global movement of Makers making a difference
- Learn about open innovation
- Experience design thinking tools and methodology
- Create solutions for challenges facing people with disabilities
- Join the TOM community
Workshop menu (price per 20 participants):
- One-hour interactive lecture with one of the TOM team members - $500
- One-hour interactive lecture with TOM team member & meet with a Need-Knower and a Maker from the TOM community - $700
- Three-hour hands-on workshop (includes materials) - $800
- Three-hour hands-on workshop at a makerspace (includes fabrication tools) - $1400
- Full-day experiential seminar to identify everyday challenges and make rapid prototype solutions (includes makerspace, materials and instructor) - $6700
If you are looking to bring a TOM staff member or community leader to your community (anywhere in the world), payment includes a $800 honorarium and travel & accommodations.
10 HaPelech Street
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel